- Only one person is permitted on the raised playing area/The Green/The Tee at any time hereby known as “The Playing Area”). Players awaiting their turn MUST remain behind the barriers.
- No food or drink to be taken on to The Playing Area.
Anybody deemed too intoxicated to safely participate in any game or training within the facilities will not be permitted on to The Playing Area.
- Clean footwear only will be permitted on to The Playing Area, golf shoes must be spikeless and clean.
Clean golf clubs only will be permitted on to The Playing Area, all clubs must be cleaned before being permitted access the golf suites
- White golf balls only are permitted within the simulators, only balls supplied can be used. Golfers must not use their own balls.
- Equipment and property of Warwickshire Golf Sim, including golf balls and loan Clubs, are to remain within your designated simulator at all times, and must be returned from use undamaged.
- Any inappropriate game play will result in immediate eviction from the premises without
- All damages will be charged for on the lead-bookers credit card.
- Warwickshire Golf Sim operates a strict no smoking policy throughout the premises.
- CCTV is operated throughout the premises and within the simulators. We reserve the right to use footage to pursue prosecution in the case of any damages, theft and anti-sociable behaviour.
- DO NOT put your hands, fingers, clubs, tees or any other object into the golf ball feed holes, or
attempt to retrieve balls from the underfloor collection points.
- DO NOT attempt to retrieve balls stuck in the Auto Tee, please ask a member of staff for
- DO NOT touch or tamper with any of the equipment in the simulator; including the projectors, sensors and computers. If in doubt, please speak to a member or staff who will be happy to
- DO report all faults and damages to a member of staff.
Participants must be aged 10 and over unless participating in lessons under the supervision of the Warwickshire Golf Sim Professional. Permission for younger players must be sought in advance, in writing, and may be subject to additional security deposit fees.
- Parents and Legal Guardians of any participant under the age of 16 years must remain on the Premises throughout the hire period.
- No booking made by anyone under the age of 18 years shall be accepted. Bookings are to be made by a Parent or Legal Guardian who shall assume full responsibility as per our Terms & Conditions. Our standard cancellation terms apply.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE
ANY HOLE IN ONES MUST BE CELEBRATED AND HIGHLIGHTED TO MEMBER OF STAFF SO YOU CAN APPEAR ON THE HONOURS BOARD